Become sustainable in 30 days - join our challenge!
What is Breakit Impact Challenge?
A (free!) digital bootcamp that aims to make companies work in a more sustainable way - and in the long term be climate neutral (or dare we say climate positive?).
We believe that entrepreneurs and companies can contribute to a positive change for our planet – and transform it for the better.
We also believe that it is possible to do with (relatively) simple means.How does it work?You will receive 5 training steps (1 new step every Monday) and associated challenges for 30 days - read more about them below.
Otherwise, the following applies:
- The challenge lasts for 30 days and it does not cost a penny to participate (we are lucky enough to have awesome partners who back the initiative).
- Every week we offer exclusive premium material (updated for spring 2020) - which we develop with the help of a number of experts - which in five steps will help you make your business more sustainable
- Your logo is visible here on the campaign site, which shows that you are involved and take responsibility.
- We end with a fun and sustainable party (exclusively for you who participate)! Those who pass all steps receive a diploma.
We also award prizes in three categories for those who have gone above and beyond!
What do we want from you and your company?
Your time – and your commitment. We have tried to make the steps as simple and quick as possible, but if you really want to work in a more sustainable way, it will of course require an effort!
New for Spring 2020:
- Breakit is a supporting partner to the 1.5 ° C Business Playbook from Stockholm Resilicence Center and has adapted the challenge to their expertise and principles.
- Everything is available in English!
- Better, bigger and more long-term prices from our partners to the three companies that perform extra well.